Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chapter 6 Blog

Chapter 6 Blog

1. Is American news media too dependent upon polls?
     I believe the American news media rely way too much on polls. Most of the media has become so bias in their reporting that I don't put any confidence in their polls at all. I believe they try to influence the outcome of election. 

2. How important is political party identification to you? 
     I vote for the person and not for the party. I am very conservative and I vote for people whom share my views. As for my family they hold to the same values, some are and were republicans and democrats.I have friends and co-workers whom hold the same value. I do know people whom are dedicated to one particular party no matter what. I do feel as though the parties are farther apart than ever before.

3. Do you feel that your opinion of politics is more influenced by economic issues or social issues?
      I am defiantly more influenced by social issues than by economic ones. I know that we have to have a strong economy for our country to survive. That is why I believe in our morality as a nation. As a God fearing nation we need to hold to the principles and the foundation that our fore fathers laid out for our country. " righteousness exaltheth the nation."


Blogs I commented on: Robert Cook, Donna Binford, & Jesse Griffith

2 comments:

  1. I AGREE 100 PERCENT THAT YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR THE PERSON AND NOT THE PARTY. I ALSO BELIEVE WE NEED TO BE A GOD FEARING NATION AND CONTINUE WHAT WAS STARTED YEARS AGO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first two parts of your post. People often lose sight of who they NEED to be voting for just because they are stuck in voting for the party not the person. Polls have always been and always will be biased in my opinion. It makes them feel better by doing polls that they can, in some instance, give themselves what they want regardless of the actual end result.

    ReplyDelete